This course will further your understanding of pre-formal learners and the sensory Curriculum.
Why should I attend?
- To understand early development stages of pre-formal learners
- To recognise early engagement in sensory activities
- To use motivation to develop communication and build relationships in pre-formal learners
What will it cover?
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Sensory stories and related activities
- ‘Ready, steady, go!’ – teaching how to anticipate, respond to and extend interactions
- Motivating to communicate, with keynote speaker Dianne Sandler
- Motivation and Engagement Carousel
Who should go?
- ARP Leads
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Parent Support Advisors
This is a full day course.
- CPD Package subscribers: There will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package.
- BDSIP Members – pay as you go: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £200 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Non-members – pay as you go: There will be a charge of £250 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
Aspire, Warren Junior School, Gordon Rd, Dagenham, Romford RM6 6DA
Please arrive from 9.00 for refreshments. Lunch will not be provided.
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Cancellations less than 48 hours before the course may still be charged.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Rebecca Mawson, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org