Live online events
Why should I attend?
- To understand what inclusion is in schools
- To be aware of the role that governance plays in ensuring schools are inclusive
- To understand the statutory and legislative backdrop to inclusion
What will the course cover?
- The statutory backdrop inclusion and its influence and place within the Ofsted framework
- How governance should ensure schools are inclusive
- Practical examples of how schools practices reflect inclusion
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go - £50.00
CPD Package and Governor Training package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Steve Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk