In this 90-minute online session we will be discussing 1) excellence in Timetabling and linked topics 2) discussing plans for students in receipt of the Pupil Premium 3) a reflection on the 2022 exam season We will also be consulting you on themes for these half termly meetings for next academic year and CPD opportunities that we could include within the BDSIP programme.
Why should I attend?
- As deputies in secondary schools within the borough, we can help each other to find solutions to common issues in a spirit of openness and professional generosity.
- Our experience can be enriched by ideas and examples from select speakers from outside the borough
What will the course cover?
- excellence in Timetabling and linked topics such as teacher allocation, student setting and subject teaching time.
- discussing plans for students in receipt of the Pupil Premium – sharing documents and considering which “active ingredients” make a difference
- a reflection on the 2022 exam season – any lessons to (re)learn for subjects and senior leaders ?
We will also be consulting you on themes for these half-termly meetings for next academic year and CPD opportunities that we could include within the BDSIP programme.
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Deputy Head
- Teaching Assistant
Cost: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk