This is the fourth half-termly meeting of science technicians in Barking and Dagenham. This time we will be meeting face to face at Dagenham Park Church of England School where Senior Technician Angie Ridout will be taking us round her prep room and describing the principles behind the way it is run. In particular we will be focusing on storing and preparing equipment for lessons involving ELECTRICITY – static, bulbs and batteries and electromagnetism.
Why should I attend?
- To hear from an experienced and award-winning science technician who has presented all over the country
- To hear about how her prep room is organised and the principles behind its smooth operation.
- To be able to share your own examples of good practice in the group discussion
- To inform the format and content for network meetings and technician CPD for next academic year.
What will the course cover?
- A description of the prep rooms and how they are organised
- Top tips when it comes to storing and preparing equipment for lessons in electricity
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistant
- Science Technician
Cost: Networks are funded by LBBD and are available at no charge to Barking and Dagenham Schools.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammond at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk