This session will help you to make accurate judgements for children’s learning at the end of the reception year. The session will focus on communication and language, literacy and understanding the world ELGs. Practitioners will have the opportunity to share and discuss their judgments with other practitioners. There will also be an opportunity to explore the new exemplification materials to support achievement of ELGs and ‘Best fit’ judgements.
Why should I attend?
- Provide practitioners with an opportunity to share and discuss evidence of children’s learning
- Support you make accurate assessment judgements for Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP)
- Become more familiar with the EYFSP exemplification materials for communication & language, literacy and understanding the world.
What will the course cover?
- Early learning goals for communication & language, literacy and understanding the world
- Exploring exemplification materials for the above ELGs
- Sharing and discussion of evidence to support accurate judgements for ELGs and ‘Best fit’ models.
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go - £65.00
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk