BDSIP Physics Teacher Network Meeting

Home > BDSIP Physics Teacher Network Meeting

This will be the second half-termly meeting of Physics teachers in Barking and Dagenham. We will be sharing expertise and good practice around the theme of “Teaching Electricity” across key stages 3,4 and 5.

Description

Why should I attend?

  • As school leaders we can solve 80% of the challenges that we face – for the remaining 20% we are reliant on each other for ideas and inspiration.
  • In each other we have a rich source of experience with teaching Electricity to students in key stages 3, 4 and post-16. Through meetings of this kind we can share that with each other.
  • Physics teachers will receive resources and other teaching aids from a range of external sources readily available through choice internet sources

 

What will the course cover?

  • How to develop a progression of depth and continuity in the teaching of electricity across key stages 3, 4 and post-16
  • Introduction to practical activities and associated equipment that supports this learning.
  • How to support non-specialists in the teaching of this knowledge and concepts

 

Who should attend?

  • Senior Leader
  • Head of Department

 

Cost:

Networks are funded by LBBD, Barking and Dagenham schools can access at no cost

Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.

Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.

 

Contact information

For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammondat paul.hammond@bdsip.co.uk

For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk

Featured training & CPD

Literacy Skills for Secondary
Literacy Skills for Secondary

Event date - September 20, 2022

Event time - 9:30 am

Why should I attend? You are a Teaching Assistant who has a passion for improving children’s literacy skills.   The ... Read more

The NASENCO Award
The NASENCO Award

Event date - October 18, 2022

Event time - 5:00 pm

What is NASENCo? This National Award for SEN is through a partnership between Barking and Dagenham and the University of East London ... Read more

How we can help your school

GET IN TOUCH

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss our services and how we can help you, please get in touch by completing the enquiry form below.
Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 020 8227 2636.

Loading...