Meeting for Primary Computing Leads in schools on LGfL connectivity
Why should I attend?
- To find out about curriculum content available via LGfL connectivity
- To network with colleagues, sharing ideas and practice between schools
- To develop subject leader skills
What will the course cover?
- Accessing LGfL curriculum content
- Demo of some LGfL curriculum content
- Using the content in the curriculum
- Additional resources, training and support available
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- IT technician
Networks are funded by LBBD, Barking and Dagenham schools can access at no cost.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk