A workshop to help schools submit data related to statutory data collection for end of EYFS, Phonics, KS1 and KS2.
Why should I attend?
- To ensure statutory end of key stage data is submitted to the LA / DfE correctly from Integris.
- To ask questions related to the data submission process
What will the course cover?
- Checking data is entered correctly in relevant NC markbooks
- Creating export files for data collection
- Submitting the data files
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £50
BDSIP MIS Service - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk