For our second meeting we will be gathering in person to share expertise, gather opinion and hear from an eminent speaker in the field of governance. We are looking some of you to share your experiences of working effectively with governors and are interested in your views on how post-16 provision should develop within the borough.
Why should I attend?
- As employees in schools, we can solve 80% of the challenges that we face – for the remaining 20% we are reliant on each other for ideas and inspiration.
- The borough is embarking on a review of post-16 education and the person leading that work is keen to gather your views on a range of related questions.
- Working with governors is a key aspect of senior leadership and Tony Breslin is very experienced in the field of training both governors and SLT members in this field. In this time we will share some of your good practice and hear from Tony on key aspects that we should consider.
What will the course cover?
- Examples and guidance on how to work productively with members of the governing body
- The session will feature opportunities to consider aspects of high-quality post-16 provision and allow participants to understand the key aspects of managing this from a borough-wide perspective.
Who should attend?
- Deputy/Assistant Head
- Senior Leader
Cost: Networks are funded by LBBD and are accessible at no charge to Barking & Dagenham Schools.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk