BDSIP Physics Network Meeting

Home > BDSIP Physics Network Meeting

This will be the inaugural half-termly meeting of Physics teachers in Barking and Dagenham. In these meetings we look forward to build links between practitioners with the aim of raising standards in the teaching of our subject across the borough.

Description

Why should I attend?

  • As Physics teachers we can solve 80% of the challenges that we face – for the remaining 20% we are reliant on each other for ideas and inspiration.
  • In this inaugural meeting we will receive practical advice on the issues facing all Physics teachers in the remaining four months of the academic year.
  • We will also consult you on priorities that you would like the group to address in similar half termly meetings and my school visits

 

What will the course cover?

  • This session will feature input from Henry Hammond, Lead Officer from the London North and East Science Learning Partnership, who will outline Physics training support available from a range of organisations.
  • I – a Physics graduate and former Head of Science and Headteacher – will present some headline issues that will be of interest to all Physics teachers
  • I will also lead a discussion on future agenda items you would like us to address.

 

Who should attend?

  • Senior Leader
  • Head of Department
  • Subject Lead/ Coordinator
  • Teacher

 

Cost: Networks are funded by LBBD and are accessible art no charge to Barking & Dagenham Schools. 

 

 

Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.

 

Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.

 

 

Contact information

For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammond at paul.hammond@bdsip.co.uk

 

For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk

Featured training & CPD

Literacy Skills for Secondary
Literacy Skills for Secondary

Event date - September 20, 2022

Event time - 9:30 am

Why should I attend? You are a Teaching Assistant who has a passion for improving children’s literacy skills.   The ... Read more

The NASENCO Award
The NASENCO Award

Event date - October 18, 2022

Event time - 9:00 am

What is NASENCo? This National Award for SEN is through a partnership between Barking and Dagenham and the University of East London ... Read more

How we can help your school

GET IN TOUCH

If you have any questions, or would like to discuss our services and how we can help you, please get in touch by completing the enquiry form below.
Alternatively, feel free to give us a call on 020 8227 2636.

Loading...