This free PLC, organised by the BDSIP Inclusion Advisers, supplements the SENCO Network to offer an ongoing learning and support group to address key areas of challenge in our leadership of SEND.
Why should I attend?
- I want to learn more about how a coaching model can be used to greatest impact.
- I want to offer my skills, knowledge and experiences of leading SEND CPD to support others.
- I would like to find out more about the strategy for SEND CPD from leaders in other settings.
What will the course cover?
The session will:
- explore the merits of the coaching model and implications for setting it up in your school.
- provide an opportunity for you to network with other SEND leaders to share experiences, best practice and expertise.
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Senior Leader
Cost: No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk