This is the second half-termly meeting of science technicians in Barking and Dagenham. This time we will be online via Zoom but will return to face to face meeting for our next meeting on the afternoon of Wed 30th March. This time we welcome Angie Ridout from Dagenham Park Church of England School, taking us round her prep room and describing the principles behind the way it is run.
Why should I attend?
- To hear from an experienced and award-winning science technician who has presented all over the country
- To hear about how her prep room is organised and the principles behind its smooth operation.
- To be able to share your own examples of good practice in the group discussion
What will the course cover?
- A description of the prep rooms and how they are organised
- Principles behind stock ordering, equipment repair and taking an inventory
- Organisation of teachers to ensure equipment is ordered and delivered efficiently
- Managing other technicians in your team
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistant
Cost: Network meetings are funded by LBBD, so they are available at no charge to Barking and Dagenham schools.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Hammond at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk