This training will provide practitioners with an opportunity to: • to manage an effective teaching and learning programme for literacy • to understand how story can be used to support children’s language development and widen their vocabulary • understand the elements for learning to • read that are essential in supporting children in their journey to becoming competent readers
Why should I attend?
- It will help you to develop your knowledge and understanding on the development of early reading in young children
- Will help you plan effective strategies to support young children’s reading
- Help you to build a stronger team of high-quality practitioners who engage and understand how young children learn to read
What will the meeting cover?
- Child development relating to early reading
- Practical ideas to support teaching
Who should attend? (check box as appropriate)
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
Pay as you go - £60
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk