Are you concerned about your SEND and vulnerable learners moving from the secondary setting into the post 16 environment? This course delivered by Rebecca Mawson and Kathryn Webb provides a forum to discuss these concerns, exploring strategies and toolkits which can be implemented during the transition planning stages to create confidence into adulthood. The agenda for this course will be shared in advance and each attendee will be asked to arrive with a ‘child in mind’ to explore further.
Why should I attend?
- Are you are concerned about your current SEND and vulnerable learners leaving secondary school and moving into the post 16 education environment, workplace or community?
- In overseeing the transition of your SEND learners into adulthood have you explored every avenue possible to ensure maximum support?
What will the course cover?
- Best transition practice for SEND children and their families
- Transition planning
- Transition from a range of perspectives
- User friendly toolkits, strategies, and methods of support
- Discussions about your current cohort and steps forward
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Parents support advisors
Pay as You Go – £80
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kathryn Webb at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk