An overview of the Y6 3D modelling unit in the NCCE Teach Computing Curriculum, using the TinkerCAD website.
Why should I attend?
- To gain knowledge about 3D modelling in the computing curriculum
- To learn how the TinkerCAD website can be used to cover this unit
What will the course cover?
- Overview of Teach Computing 3D modelling unit
- Overview of TinkerCAD website
- Cross curricular opportunities for 3D modelling
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £50
BDSIP IT Services - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley via firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk