There is no longer a statutory requirement to assess children’s knowledge and understanding of technology (ELG) at the end of the Foundation Stage. However, it is still important to teach children about computing. This course will explore ways practitioners can plan and deliver opportunities for children to learn computing in a cross-curricular way.
Why should I attend?
- To support practitioners in developing children’s skills in relation to computational thinking
- To provide an opportunity to share and discuss practical ideas / resources to support computing
What will the course cover?
- This course will be delivered in two parts, with part 2 on 21 March (at AlibonCentre)
- Computational thinking approaches
- Cross-curricular planning and ideas for computing
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Cost: No charge for LBBD schools.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk