An overview of setting up the markbooks to record the Year 2 Phonics Check scores, and submitting the data to the Local Authority
Why should I attend?
- To ensure markbooks are set up correctly to submit Phonics Check scores
- To ensure necessary admin tasks are completed for data submission
- To ask questions relating to the Year 2 Phonics Check
What will the course cover?
- Admin tasks such as setting key stage and phonics check year
- Setting up markbooks and enrolling classes
- Entering data and submitting to the Local Authority
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £50
MIS Service - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk