This Network is to bring all DMHL’s together, to support each other in a non-judgmental way.
Why should I attend?
- To bring all DMHL’s together, to support each other in a non-judgmental way. Sharing best practices and challenges that you face in your role as DMHL.
What will the course cover?
- What mental health & wellbeing approaches have already been implemented by schools
- What support has worked and what support has not
- What is supervision
- Appropriate supervision for DMHL
- Discussing and sharing best practice between the network
- To share information on relevant support services
Who should attend?
- Designated Mental Health Leads
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Parents support advisors
Cost: This network is funded by LBBD, and is free to access for Barking and Dagenham schools.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Paul Opoku at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk