Cultural considerations and practical approaches to designing a primary school art curriculum.
Why should I attend?
- For support designing a primary school art curriculum
- To gain ideas about how to select artists and artworks that are inclusive and representative of communities
- To learn ways of engaging students with artworks and building visual literacy
What will the course cover?
- Practical suggestions for how to plan and implement a primary art and design provision
- How to move away from using the same old art, artists and outcomes in schemes of work towards a curriculum that is broad and balanced
- Ways for teachers of any subject knowledge level to present and discuss artworks
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Teaching Assistant
Pay as You Go - £65
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Emily Gopaul at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk