ECT CPD to support and compliment the themes in the early career framework. The sessions will provide an invaluable space for ECTs to come together to reflect, share practice and create local supportive networks. Each session will build upon the knowledge and skills developed through the early career framework and explore pedagogy in action. The course will be led by highly experienced senior leaders from BDSIP alongside specialist providers.
Why should I attend?
- To deepen understanding of the themes in the ECF and explore challenges
- To develop supportive local networks with other ECTs and share practice
- To engage with lead practitioners and explore pedagogy in action
What will the course cover
- Building relationships
- Planning, organisation and well-being
- Equalities and classroom practice
- Understanding how children learn
- Assessment in action – core subjects/phase specific
Who should attend? (check box as appropriate)
☐Head of Department
☐Subject Lead/ Coordinator
☐Learning Support Assistant
☐Parents support advisors
ECT CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Kate Gooding
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk