Assessment as part of the Creative Process in Primary Art and Design
Why should I attend?
- For support incorporating assessment into the artistic process, as part and parcel of art lessons
- To gain ideas about how to make assessment methods engaging and relevant to students progress
- To learn ways of building a genuine culture of art and design self and peer assessment into school art lessons
What will the course cover?
- Insights into how and why assessment is actually an integral part of any art and design process
- Suggestions of how to plan and implement assessment into art lessons
- Ways for teachers of any subject knowledge level to create a culture of genuinely useful assessment in art and design
Who should attend? (check box as appropriate)
☐Head of Department
☒Subject Lead/ Coordinator
☐Learning Support Assistant
☐Parents support advisors
Pay as You Go - £65
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Course leader/Presenter name
at email address
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk