How primary art and design teachers can facilitate students in researching and developing personal ideas and experiences for art.
Why should I attend?
- For support designing primary art experiences and schemes of work that allow students to express their own ideas and experiences
- To gain ideas about how to select artists and artworks that will inspire students to work like ‘real artists’ – researching and developing ideas
- To learn ways of teaching and leading process driven art lessons
What will the course cover?
- Practical suggestions for how to plan and implement art lessons that allow students to explore their own idea, identities and experiences through art and design
- Suggestions of art and artists that can be used to inspire and engage students in this work
- Ways for teachers of any subject knowledge level to lead and support in student led art lessons
Who should attend? (check box as appropriate)
☐Head of Department
☒Subject Lead/ Coordinator
☐Learning Support Assistant
☐Parents support advisors
Pay as You Go - £65
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Emily Gopaul
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk