This network is primarily aimed at SENCOs who are new in post or new to the borough, although all SENCOs are welcome to attend. It will largely repeat our SENCO Network of 16th March 2021 and outline what the LA is looking for in their annual compliance check for all mainstream schools. This compliance check will take place in the first half of the Autumn Term 2021.
Why should I attend?
- I want to ensure that I am fully complaint with statutory obligations for SEND.
- I want to network with other SENCOs in B&D.
What will the course cover?
The network will cover:
- what the annual LA SEND Compliance check is focusing on.
- the important distinction between a SEND Policy and a SEND Information Report.
- how to make SEND information on your website accessible to parents.
Who should attend?
This course is funded by LBBD, therefore schools can access this course at no charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Pauline.Drew@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk