Developed by the Autism Education Trust (AET), this module is designed to build on the learning developed through ‘good autism practice’ by enabling delegates to deepen their understanding of autism and the implications for practice. It is suitable for practitioners working in mainstream settings.
Why should I attend?
- Do you have a fairly secure knowledge and understanding of autism?
- Have you attended the ‘Good Autism Practice’ module?
- Would you like to extend this understanding and build on what you have learnt already?
What will the course cover?
This training will:
- enable practitioners to explore theories of autism and consider implications for practice.
- provide practical strategies to support practitioners as they develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of effective autism practice.
- enable practitioners to reflect on their practice and share their enhanced knowledge more effectively across the organisation.
Who should attend?
This session is suitable for practitioners working with school-age pupils on the autism spectrum in mainstream services.
There will be a ‘Complex Needs’ module for practitioners working in specialist services.
CPD Package - No charge
PAYG schools - £80
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Rebecca.Mawson@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk