This meeting will provide practitioners with an opportunity to: • develop an understanding of the stages of language development in young children • use a range of strategies to support children’s language development • consider an effective system for monitoring children’s communication & language • help you to consider how to develop a strong team of early years practitioners
Why should I attend?
- It will help you to develop your knowledge and understanding on the development of communication and language in young children
- Will help you plan effective strategies to support young children’s communication and language
- Help you to build a stronger team of high-quality practitioners who engage and interact with children
What will the meeting cover?
- Child development relating to communication and language
- Practical ideas for planning quality interactions
- Strategies for developing the role of the’ adult’ in supporting quality interactions
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson at Susan.firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk