This course will help you to understand the key changes within the new EYFS framework. The session will identify the key elements of the new revised Development Matters document and its use as a supporting tool for assessment and tracking in the EYFS. We will also be considering what this means for you, your school, and your everyday practice. It will also provide an opportunity for you to think about the priorities for your school to implement the new framework and to meet the needs of all children.
Why should I attend?
- Will support your understanding of the key changes to the revised EYFS
- Help you to consider strategies to develop staff expertise relating to the changes
- Provide an opportunity for you to reflect and evaluate current EYFS planning and provision
What will the course cover?
- The EYFS educational programmes
- Revised Early Learning Goals
- Revised Development Matters
- Changes to the assessment and moderation process for the Early Years Foundation Stage profile and assessment in EYFS
- Changes to the safeguarding and welfare requirements to promote good oral health
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go - £50.00
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson at Susan.email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk