This session will offer strategic guidance and practical support for those leading this subject area referencing national curriculum documentation and materials.
Why should I attend?
- To gain an understanding of national requirements for languages at KS2
- To develop teaching and learning provision in languages in your school
- To engage with colleagues and share good practice in languages.
What will the course cover?
- KS2 programme of study
- Useful resources and teaching materials
- Practical ideas and classroom teaching strategies for langauges
Who should attend?
- Middle Leader
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go - £65.00
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Michelle O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk