Primarily aimed at Early Career Teachers and those who recently qualified, this programme is designed specifically to support teachers to implement a range of practical strategies to secure high quality first teaching for all in every lesson.
In every session, Amjad will take evidence-based research from the page to the classroom through ready-to-use, modelled examples of low-effort, high-impact strategies that ensure engagement and progress for all learners.
Classteachers will also have an opportunity to:
- work on lesson planning
- ask the expert for support
- network with their peers.
Why should I attend?
You want to:
- establish and reinforce routines that help create an effective, predictable and secure learning environment.
- build effective relationships with your students and support them to develop supportive working relationships with each other.
- establish a classroom-ethos which supports self-regulation.
- support students to develop their resilience and motivation to succeed.
- reflect on my own practice and lesson-planning.
ECF Framework: Standard 7 – Manage Behaviour Effectively
What will the course cover?
Delegates will consider:
- the core principles behind building effective behaviour management routines.
- how to create and sustain routines for learning that maximise learning opportunities.
- how to work effectively with students and their families to build trusting relationships that support progress.
- strategies to support co-regulation in the classroom.
- how to support students to relate their long-term goals to what they do today.
- how to support learners to master challenging content and overcome barriers in their learning.
Who should attend?
CPD Package: Free
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk