This course will support you with planning for your pupils to meet the end of KS2 expectations and making accurate summative teacher assessment judgements using the Teacher Assessment Framework for science.
Why should I attend?
- Understand the assessment requirements for science
- Plan for their pupils to meet the end of KS2 expectations in science
- Make accurate ongoing teacher assessment judgements
- Make an end of key stage summary judgement using the Teacher Assessment Framework for Science
What will it cover?
- Clarification of assessment requirements and approaches
- Looking at exemplification materials and other resources to support teaching and assessment
- Moderation of work
Who is it for?
- Y6 teachers, including NQTs
- Science Subject Leaders
This is a twilight course.
- CPD Package subscribersThere will be no charge for this course for schools that have purchased the CPD Package.
- Pay as you go BDSIP Members: For schools that have not bought the CPD Package, there will be a charge of £80 per delegate for BDSIP members.
- Pay as you go non-members:There will be a charge of £100 per delegate for schools that do not currently have BDSIP membership.
Alibon Children's Centre Annexe, Dagenham RM10 8PT
Please bring the work so far of at least two children, one who you think will meet the standard at the end of the year and one who is not on track
If you can’t attend, or if a colleague will be attending in your place, please inform us as soon as you can before the event.
Who to contact
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact the course leader, Liz Lawrence, at: email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org