A practical course exploring different animation techniques and resources for use in the classroom
Why should I attend?
- To gain an understanding of creating simple stop-frame animations
- To consider cross-curricular contexts for the animations
- To gain an overview of the NCCE Teach Computing lesson materials for the Animation unit
What will the course cover?
- Creating a stop-frame animation
- Adding text and music to the animation
- Resources for creating animations
- Cross-curricular contexts for the animations
- Lesson materials and resources for further information
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – £65
IT Services - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk