This meeting will provide practitioners with an opportunity to: • update their knowledge on new EYFS developments • find out about forthcoming EYFS training and events • share good practice • network with other EYFS coordinators.
Why should I attend?
- Provides an opportunity for EYFS leads to share and discuss ideas on new EYFS reforms
- Opportunity to consider ‘next steps’ for your school in relation to new EYFS developments
What will the meeting cover?
- Update on current and forthcoming EYFS developments
- Reception Baseline Assessment (RBA)
- EYFS profile
- New initiatives/programmes
Who should attend?
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk