This course enables delegates to develop a practical understanding of how to teach and support dyslexic (and other) individuals with spelling. NB This course can form part of a BDA Level 3 accredited course (5 topics needed – please see other courses in this series on the BDSIP website). There will be a 1 hour being dedicated to discussion Re BDA L3 qualification on Tuesday 15th March 2-3.30 p.m.
Why should I attend?
- This course will provide you with a deeper understanding of how to support the teaching and learning of spelling to pupils with dyslexia.
- The British Dyslexia Association is a leading organisation in the field of providing training in Dyslexia.
- Ten percent of the population are believed to be dyslexic, but it is still often poorly understood. This course will enable you to have a greater understanding and knowledge of ways to support the strengths and talents of children and young people with dyslexia.
What will the course cover?
This course provides an awareness and understanding of spelling, along with an overview of dyslexia friendly teaching practices and approaches.
NB This course can form part of a BDA Level 3 accredited course (5 topics needed – please see other courses in this series on the BDSIP website).
There will be a 1 hour dedicated to discussion about the BDA L3 qualification on Tuesday 15th March 2-3.30 p.m.
Who should attend?
- ARP Lead
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Parents support advisors
Pay as You Go - £80
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Pauline Drew at Pauline.email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk