The course will explore expectations for Year 4 attainment. It will explore the terminology related to the year group, looking at work and helping teachers to make accurate judgements.
Why should I attend?
- To develop the skill of assessing children’s work in reading and writing.
- To take part in a professional discussion against a framework
- To explore the statements which form part of a judgement
- To build data for your year group
What will the course cover?
- Explore how to assess children’s reading and writing
- Understand the skills related to assessment
- Looking at work at different standards
- Explore what makes a Working Towards/ Expected/ Greater Depth English learner in Year 4
- Take part in a polite professional discussion
- Share ideas for good practise
- Consider data related to their class
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go - £60
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Nicola Wix
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk