An introduction to the BBC micro:bit and how it can be used in the primary classroom. The device is mainly used in KS2, but could be used with younger pupils.
Why should I attend?
- To understand what micro:bits are and how they can be used in the classroom
- To try out the programming software
- To network with colleagues and share practice
What will the course cover?
- What is the micro:bit?
- How the micro:bit can support teaching and learning
- Short projects and full lessons
- Useful resources and support materials
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go - £50
BDSIP IT Services / CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk