Continuing the use of Microsoft Teams for learning in the classroom and at home.
Why should I attend?
- To share uses of Microsoft Teams during remote education
- To consider uses of Microsoft Teams in face-to-face teaching
- To network with colleagues, sharing ideas and practice between schools
What will the course cover?
- An opportunity for colleagues to share how they have been using Microsoft Teams – what has been most effective
- How the use of Microsoft Teams can continue to be developed both in school and at home
Who should attend?
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go - £50
BDSIP IT Services / CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk