As the Engagement Model will be statutory from September 2021, this session will cover the pre-requisites to developing a holistic curriculum that allows learners to determine the path while adults help to build routines, facilitate change, offer alternatives, observe and guide.
Why should I attend?
- The Engagement Model will become statutory from September 2021, replacing P-scales as a means of assessment for Pre-Formal Learners.
- You will gain a practical understanding of good practice in meeting the needs of these learners.
- You will have a solid grasp on how to develop a holistic approach to curriculum to meet the requirements of the Engagement Model.
What will the course cover?
- The five aspects of engagement.
- The principals of building a person-centred and holistic curriculum that is led by the learner.
- Using observations to inform next steps in curriculum planning.
Who should attend?
Pay as You Go - £50
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Rebecca Mawson at Rebecca.Mawson@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk