Introduction to PSQM actin planning process
Why should I attend?
- To understand the PSQM process
- To reflect on your self-assessment and identify development priorities
- To network and reflect with other subject leaders
What will the course cover?
- How the PSQM programme works and the support it provides
- How to link your self-assessment to the PSQM criteria and identify key development needs
- Introduction to the PSQM Virtual learning Environment
Who should attend? (Delete as appropriate)
- Subject Lead/ Coordinator – science
This course is only for schools that are in the PSQM R21 Spring Dagenham Hub.
Before this session please check that you have completed all gap tasks.
This is part of an external programme – all schools (LBBD and external) eligible for this course have paid in advance for the full programme.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Liz Lawrence at email@example.com
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk