The course will enable opportunities for colleagues to network with fellow professionals and to understand. the distinctive needs of children with EAL in the EARLY Years.
Why should I attend?
- Continue developing my understanding of current EAL practice in Early Years.
- To network with fellow EYFS practitioners.
What will the course cover?
- Key principles and strategies in relation to English as an additional language.
- The distinctive needs of children who have EAL and strategies for supporting them.
- Think about ways in which we can build a more culturally inclusive environment.
- Think about ways in which we can build on our existing relationships with the parents.
- Have an awareness of the frameworks to support EAL.
Who should attend?
- Teaching Assistant
Pay as You Go - £50
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Shaheena Khan
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk