This training will introduce early years practitioners to a whole school approach to emotional wellbeing. Within this model, the focus will be on creating emotionally supportive learning environments, identifying children in need of additional support and staff wellbeing.
Why should I attend?
- To explore the wellbeing of children and staff, within the context of school re-opening
- To better understand the neuroscience of the learning environment
- To consider the Leuven Scales as a tool to monitor wellbeing
- To take away practical strategies to support staff wellbeing
What will the course cover?
- An introduction to a whole school approach to emotional wellbeing
- Impact of the learning environment and how this can support wellbeing
- Starting where the children are: using the Leuven Scales to monitor wellbeing and involvement
- Supporting staff wellbeing
Who should attend?
☒Learning Support Assistant
Pay as You Go - £80
CPD Package - No charge
Free for Early Years practitioners in schools
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Susan Hodgson
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk