The ‘Good Autism Practice’ training has been developed by the AET to support all practitioners working with children and young people on the autism spectrum in mainstream and specialist settings to develop their practice. Delegates must have attended ‘Making Sense of Autism’ training before booking on this course.
Why should I attend?
- I support children and/or young people on the autism spectrum.
- I want to embed my knowledge and understanding of autism.
- I want practical strategies to support me in my work with children and young people on the autism spectrum.
What will the course cover?
The training will:
- enable practitioners to develop their knowledge and understanding of autism.
- provide guidelines and activities to support practitioners to reflect on and improve their own practice.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for practitioners working with school age children on the autism spectrum in both mainstream and specialist services.
☒Head of Department
☒Subject Lead/ Coordinator
☒Learning Support Assistant
☒Parents support advisors
Pay as You Go - £80
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Rebecca Mawson
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk