This training will allow moderators to understand the expectations for attainment in maths at the end of KS1. Moderators will analyse children’s work and come to agreed judgements about children’s attainment Please bring 2/3 examples of children’s independent maths work (which may include video evidence) to share. Please take a photo of it or have your camera/ visualiser nearby to show it or scan it into a PowerPoint.
Why should I attend?
This course will provide moderators with the opportunity to discuss their children’s work in maths and moderate their judgements in line with the Assessment Framework.
What will the course cover?
• Explore the latest requirements and updates from STA
• Consider the collection of evidence needed to make judgements in a moderation.
• Moderate samples of children’s work in discussion with colleagues.
• Explain the moderation process, in preparation for your visit
Who should attend?
KS1 maths moderators
- Free to all eligible attendees – KS1 moderators
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Liz Lawrence
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk