A workshop to help schools prepare for the January Census using Integris
Why should I attend?
- To gain support for completing January Census successfully
- To ask questions related to the census
- To gain understanding of the Data Preparation area – additional information required in the January Census (classes as taught, school childcare etc)
What will the course cover?
- Summary of tasks to be completed for January Census
- How these tasks can be completed in Integris
- Running the Census to check the data and dealing with errors/queries that arise
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for completing and generating their school’s census file
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
BDSIP MIS Service – No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – pay as you go £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lina Castles at firstname.lastname@example.org
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk