The workshop will allow teachers to share children’s work and come to agreed judgements about children’s attainment.
Please bring 2/3 examples of children’s work to share.
Please take a photo of it or have your camera/ visualiser nearby to show it or scan into a PowerPoint.
Why should I attend?
• To develop the skill of assessing children’s work within a professional discussion framework to come to an agreed judgement.
What will the course cover?
• Look at one another’s work from across the Borough
• Explore what makes a Working Towards/ Expected/ Greater Depth Piece of Reading in Year 2
• Take part in a polite professional discussion
• Share ideas for good practise
Who should attend?
Primary and Special Schools
Curriculum and School Improvement
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
CPD Package No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – pay as you go £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Nicola Wix
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk