This suite of four one-hour training sessions will support teachers to understand their role and expectations with regard to supporting students with SEND in the classroom. It will provide you with strategies that will support you with your planning to ensure SEND learners are able to make good or better progress.
Why should I attend?
- I want to plan more effectively to improve teaching and learning for students with SEND in my class.
- I want to ensure that SEND students are able to thrive and learn.
- I want to ensure SEND students are able to make good or better progress.
What will the course cover?
- Statutory requirements around SEND.
- How to work effectively with the SENCO.
- The fundamentals of inclusive classroom practice.
- Practical strategies for the classroom with small changes that will make your teaching more effective for SEND students.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for NQTs, RQTs, teachers who are less confident in their approach to SEND or those who want to understand SEND better.
It will support SENCOs in their strategic leadership of SEND to promote High QFT.
CPD Package No charge
Price is £150 per delegate for all four sessions.
Price is £500 for a whole school access for all four sessions.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are accessing whole school package to ensure we have both teacher information and are able send the appropriate amount of links to your staff.
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Lee.Boyce@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk