A workshop to help schools set up their Integris markbook for phonics screening check in year 2, and submit the data to the local authority
Why should I attend?
- To ensure markbooks are set up correctly for recording the phonics mark for year 2 pupils
- To ask questions related to the process of returning the phonics marks to the local authority
What will the course cover?
- Setting current key stage and phonics check year
- Enrolling new classes / year groups to create specific markbooks for phonics data collection
- Clarifying the process of returning the phonics marks to the local authority
Who should attend?
Head of Department
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
BDSIP MIS Service – No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – pay as you go £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk