Developed by the AET, this module will bring lead practitioners from a range of organisations together to discuss, share and develop practice and understanding. It is suitable for practitioners working with school-age pupils on the autism spectrum in both mainstream and specialist services.
Why should I attend?
- Do you have a leadership role in your setting?
- Does your leadership role include developing provision for children and/or young people?
- Do you have a fairly secure knowledge and understanding of autism?
What will the course cover?
The training will:
- enhance delegate’s knowledge and understanding of good autism practice.
- help delegates to question, evaluate and develop autism practice within their setting.
- provide delegates with the tools to audit staff skills and identify training needs.
- develop skills and knowledge so that delegates can support their organisation to meet/exceed the requirements of external reviewers like OFSTED and be compliant with legislative requirements.
Who should attend?
This training is designed for staff who have a leadership role that includes responsibility for developing provision for pupils on the autism spectrum within a school setting.
Pay as you go £250
CPD Package No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Rebecca.Mawson@bdsip.co.uk
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk