Exploring Class Notebook, and tools for assessment and feedback within Microsoft Teams, including forms
Why should I attend?
- To improve knowledge of Microsoft Teams and its use with pupils
- To get practical tips on making best use of Microsoft Teams in school and for remote learning
- To network with colleagues and share practice between schools
What will the course cover?
- OneNote class notebook and collaboration
- Self-marking quizzes in forms for assessment
- Feedback in Microsoft Teams
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
CPD Package / IT Services – No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – pay as you go £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk