Exploring tools for collaboration, assessment and feedback within Google Classroom, including forms and collaborating on docs and slides
Why should I attend?
- To improve knowledge of Google Classroom and its use with pupils
- To get practical tips on making best use of Google Classroom in school and for remote learning
- To network with colleagues and share practice between schools
What will the course cover?
- Collaboration in documents
- Self-marking quizzes in forms for assessment
- Feedback in Google Classroom
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – pay as you go £50
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go £62.50
CPD Package / IT Services – No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – £62.50
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk