Termly network meeting for Science subject leaders to share ideas, explore current priorities and receive updates. An agenda will be sent out in advance of the meeting.
Why should I attend?
- To update science subject knowledge and find out about new developments and resources
- To develop as a subject leader
- To share ideas, experiences and concerns with other subject leaders
What will the course cover?
- The agenda will respond to current priorities and will be circulated to schools in advance of the meeting.
- Agenda items for this meeting will include making purposeful links to English and maths
- Subject leaders are welcome to email Liz with suggestions for agenda items
Who should attend?
☒Subject Lead/ Coordinator
Pay as You Go – No charge
CPD Package - No charge
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Liz Lawrence
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk