How to use tools within Purple Mash for remote learning
Why should I attend?
- To gain an overview of Purple Mash from 2Simple
- To get practical tips on making best use of Purple Mash tools in school and for remote learning
- To network with colleagues and share practice between schools
What will the course cover?
- Key elements of Purple Mash, including Mini Mash for Early Years
- Setting 2dos, and communicating with children via 2blog
- Using Purple Mash alongside other platforms, including Google Classroom and MS Teams
Who should attend?
Subject Lead/ Coordinator
BDSIP Members – pay as you go
Non BDSIP members – pay as you go
CPD Package / IT Services – No charge
Schools outside of LBBD – pay as you go
Booking confirmation including access information and important pre-course information will be sent to you upon booking.
Please check your junk inbox if you do not receive your booking confirmation and ensure you mark the sender as safe to enable you to receive any further pre-course information or changes.
For specific enquiries about this course, please contact Gillian Bratley
For general booking or CPD enquiries please contact CPDEvents@bdsip.co.uk